Sunday, May 06, 2007

Regret This!

Y'know, I was thinking about that idiotic Supreme Court decision about late-term abortion, and it struck me that Justice Kennedy said that because some women regret having had an abortion, it should be outlawed.

That is the biggest crock of shit, y'all. Have you ever made a major purchase? A house, a car, a large appliance? A week later, you were convinced you'd made the biggest boner of your life, weren't you?

So I guess we'll be outlawing Realtors®, car dealerships, and HH Gregg next, right?

Didn't think so.

1 comment:

Jody Howard said...

As someone who was born at a little over 6 months after a difficult pregnancy, within the window of late-term abortion, I thank God that my mother and father thought a little more of the decision than making a bad purchase at HH Gregg.

BTW, I got to your blog from Lutherpunk's.